Thursday 10 May 2012

It's drawing to that 'fun' time of year again when the only going out I shall be doing is visiting the library everyday and forming solid friendships with powerpoint, academic journals, pen and paper...exams are drawing nearer and fun is hiding away.

SO...in order to keep my lovelies happy and myself sane I have devised a brilliant plan.
I have this issue that i'm terrified people are never going to hear good music, even if it smacked them through the face. trust me there is alot of good music just in Cape Town.
so while my torture period commences you, at least, shall be happy as i give you on new music, band, dj, song, singing in the shower, etc, etc something or other every day=)

for the very first episode i give you a duo who are so good...I'll admit it took me a few tries to get into it until it slammed into me...these guys are pure brilliance. local boys Luc Vermeer and Sebastian Zanasi form the brilliant Christian Tiger School.
they are on fb, twitter and soundcloud but here's a little something something to wet the appetite.
their energy on stage is unrivaled and they pour it into their music in a very obvious way.

happy listening=)
http://soundcloud.com/christian-tiger-school

No comments:

Post a Comment