Tuesday 10 July 2012

So I was calling it writer's block but now I don't know what to call it. Uninspired? Following the wrong  calling? Bored? I have no idea so instead I give you all an apology.

It has been over a month since I posted anything, which would make me, pretty much, the worst blogger in history...and I still have nothing amazing to give you.

Yes, I went away, to an Arts Festival, so you'd think I would have amazing stories and gorgeous pieces of writing to share with you, but I don't. I don't know if it's because I am so over-whelmed by the creative processes I witnessed the whole of last week or if I really do have this phenomenon known as writer's block.
However, with all this whining and griping, I do have a promise. Fingers crossed there are some big things happening in the near future which means, I, as well as you guys, will have some spectacular reading very soon, one way or another. I promise!

Thanks for hanging around so patiently=)
Until then, see you on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment